Join local photographer, Art Fisher, and native solstice guru, Jenna Tico, as they take you through their favorite, annual, local's celebration, which has been taking place every June since 1974.
The Parade and Festival is the largest arts event in Santa Barbara County, drawing crowds of over 100,000 spectators from around the world.
Enjoy 13 years of colorful photography—grounded by a freshly written, historical perspective—guaranteed to get you through the gloomiest of days and help you dream about summer in Santa Barbara, California!
• 220 Pages, Printed in Full Color on High Quality Paper
• 12 x 12" Hardbound Laminated Cover and Glitter Foil Stamp
• Photography & Design by A. Arthur Fisher
• Over 500 photos from Workshops, to Parade, to Alameda Park
• 13 Years of Contemporary Solstice Photography
• Forward by Santa Barbara Summer Solstice Celebration
• Introduction and Chapter Text by Jenna Tico
• History, Participant, Director and Committee Quotes througout
• Fully Captioned Photos
Read more about this book at sbsolstice.com.